Ads

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Metro Department Store Market! Market! Loots

This will be a quick blog post because I'm very excited to share you my good finds at Metro Department Store...

Last Saturday, we checked-in at Seda Hotel BGC because hubby was invited to attend a conference at The Mind Museum. I and the kids went there ahead of hubby since he still needs to work for a living. Hehe!

While the twins were having their afternoon nap, Christoff and I sneaked out of our hotel room and went to Market! Market! Actually, my initial objective was only to look for a good pair of pants for the twins since they already outgrew all of their pants. But due to being a normal human and being weak sometimes, I ended up buying other stuff. Hehe!

Anyway, here are my good steal that day:

Dickies Briefs for hubby (from P599.75 to P300.00)...




Baby Jordan Jeans for the Kulilits (from P799.75 to P400.00)...




Baby Jordan Jeans for the Kulilits (from P799.75 to P400.00)...




Christian Ferre skirt pants (from P799.00 to P250.00)




Laviola Blouse (from P1,099.75 to P550.00)...




S&H Shoes (from P2,299.75 to P1,000.00)...





What can you say about my shopping loots? All of them were on sale!!! Knowing me, I rarely shop but I make sure that I'm spending wisely. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment