Ads

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mama G's Saturday Treats =)

Hello there! I'm still alive! =) I rarely blog nowadays because I'm very busy taking care of my kiddos specially the little one (Christoff). I exclusively breastfeed and I do direct feeding which takes around 15 to 30 mins of my time every two to three hours. Well, that's motherhood and I'm really enjoying it! =)

Anyway, I have a lot of stories to tell you and I just need to find time to blog about it. So, please bear with me. To start of, here is the first one...

Last Saturday morning, Mama G picked me up and we went to BF Paranaque to do a little food shopping. As always, I brought home a lot of stuff c/o Mama G.

Our first stop was at the fruit stand near the corner of Tropical Avenue and J. Elizalde Avenue. Mama G bought a lot of fruits there and organic native eggs.

Mama G bought us bananas and mangoes...




Bananas and mangoes are the Kulilits' favorite fruits. They also love to make fruit shakes out of it.

Mama G also bought us a 30pcs-tray of organic native eggs...


Organic native eggs stored in egg organizer


We were also suppose to buy Calasiao puto't kutsinta. Unfortunately, only the puto variant is availabale so we didn't buy anymore. =(

Our next stop was at Pinky's Goodies located in El Grande Avenue. Mama G bought a lot of sweets there and below were my take home goodies:

Their famous Butterscotch Bars which my son, Ian, really loves...




Cranberry & Walnut Biscotti...




Chocolate with Almond Biscotti...




and Lotus Biscoff European Cookie Spread...




As what my mom said... "Ang dami na namang blessing ng anak ko ngayon!" (My daughter has a lot of blessings today!). Well, setting aside the material things that I'm receiving from my parents, the real blessings that I have are my ever loving, supportive and understanding parents. For without them, I'll never be what I am now. So mommy, when will be our next shopping??? Joke!

To my mom...

Thank you mommy for your thoughtfulness. Thank you for always loving me, my husband and my kids. I'm very grateful to have a mom like you, the original superwoman! I love you very very very much! Mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment