Ads

Friday, August 05, 2011

The Flying House

During my childhood days, one of my favorite cartoon shows is The Flying House. Enjoy na enjoy ako every time nananood ako nito. I got to know different Bible Stories and learn good values.

I came across mom center website and learned about the promo of Philippine Christian Book Store or PCBS. They are selling The Flying House and Superbook DVDs 50% off their regular price.


Ok di ba? I'll buy the complete set for my twins. I bet magugustuhan din nila ito like their mommy.

Until August 31 na lang ang promo nila. If you want to buy also, go na!

You can order thru email order@csm-publishing.com or call 851-0521 and 25 or can buy directly at all PCBS branches, other Christian bookstores, and at CSM Bookcorner.
Wednesday at 11:19pm · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment