Ads

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Dahil sa Siomai...

Every lunch time, my dad and I (sometimes with my hubby and brother) eat together here in the office. We bring baon. Hindi naman sa pagiging kuripot, practical lang kami. Mas masarap ata ang baon, solve na solve ka compared naman kapag bumili ka sa fastfood - mahal na, bitin pa at very unhealthy.

Today, my brother unexpectedly joined us for lunch. I checked out our baon, kasya naman. We have PI Adobo (mapapamura ka sa anghang) and Salmon Steak. Then suddenly, my dad's yaya, Manang Susan, (well, we call her his yaya since she is attending to all my dad's needs in the office) went inside the room with a plateful of siomai. Nagulat ako kasi I didn't instruct her to cook it for us. So I told her "Oh, bakit nagluto ng siomai???" My dad answered back, "Ako nag-utos!" Then being so maloko with Manang Susan, I jokingly told her "Si Manang Susan kasi eh, pakialamera!"

My dad took it seriously, as in super! He got mad at me...He raised his voice... and made some bad decisions based on emotions....I really got hurt...Being an emotional person too, I also said something back to my dad that made him more mad at me. Haaayyysttt...in short, nag-away na naman kami...at dahil yun sa SIOMAI!!!

Anyway, naglabas ako ng sama ng loob by crying. Kaya ngayon maga na naman ang mga mata ko. Nang mahimasmasan ako, I did the right thing. I went back to my dad's room and said sorry to him. He said sorry rin sa akin. After hearing a short sermon from him, bati na ulit kami.

BTW, I heard, mainit na talaga ang ulo ng dad ko nung morning, sa akin lang sumabog....haaaysssttt....ang buhay nga naman, parang life...

No comments:

Post a Comment