Ads

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Manila Bay Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet Cruise

Last Mother's Day and Father's Day, my hubby and I didn't have any gifts to our parents. BATI lang ang ginawa namin. We decided to treat na lang our parents somewhere. Triple date kung baga. At least it will be a bonding moment for us.

Pero until now hindi pa namin sila natrea-treat. Why? Because we are waiting for the right time...Kidding aside, we are still on search of the best deal that Ensogo, Metrodeal, Megadeal and likes can offer.

Yesterday, I checked the internet if there are new deals. Alas! There is a P250.00 Manila Bay Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet Cruise deal from Metrodeal.

P250 instead of P545 for a Unique and Delicious Manila Bay Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet Cruise with the Prestige Cruise Ship http://www.metrodeal.com/index.php?dealId=MjA2
  In my mind I said "Eto na yun! May dinner buffet na, may Cruise pa!" I immediately informed my hubby and without any hesitations he agreed. Oh di ba, makakatipid na naman kami?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy ba? How's the food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cliff Hazel! Enjoy naman yung cruise kasi may mga singers/band. So kung ok yung crowd, may dance dance pang magaganap. Don't mind na lang the food. Ordinary lang kasi yung food. Pero for the price that we paid, ok na rin. =)

      Delete