Ads

Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Almost Bellarocca Island Experience

This morning when I checked my email, I saw a deal from Citibank - a 3 days 2 nights package at Bellarocca Island for only P 12,912.00 wherein you can pay using 0% Paylite at P 1,076.00 a month for 12 months:


Good deal right? Paano ba naman literal na "dollar" ang rates sa Bellarocca. Of course, I started looking for available flights first. Mas maganda kapag sigurado diba? Ayun, I already have a date...it will be on October sana since it is my birth month. After finding a flight, I immediately called the partner travel agency of Citibank and tried to book it on my chosen dates. Unfortunately, the girl on the other line told me "Sorry Ma'am, fully booked na po kami...". Shucks talaga, super excited pa naman ako, as in ibang level ng excitement ang nafeel ko earlier...biglang baba!!!

I even asked her if there are other dates na libre, at siyempre ang sagot "Ma'am fully booked na po kami talaga, wala ng available na date, if you want ibang package na lang kaso based on original price na...pero you can still avail of Citibank's 0% Paylite." Of course, hindi ko kinuha no...Ano ako bale? Super expensive kaya...travel na lang ako abroad puwede pa.

So moral of the story, dapat laging maging updated sa mga promo promo na yan! Bawal ang mahuli sa balita!

No comments:

Post a Comment