Ads

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Kulilits Moment: Random Conversations with the Twins

Scenario 1: On Having a Kid

While we were in the car...

Doc Padu: I think I'm hungry for a pwet!
Chris: No!
Doc Padu: Can I bite your pwet?
Chris: No! When I'll have my own kids, I will not bite their pwet!
Doc Padu: Anak naman, don't grow up too fast! You're thinking about having a kid na!



Talaga nga naman oh. Ang advance talaga ng utak eh, pagkakaroon na ng anak ang iniisip eh!


Scenario 2: Death

On the way to Sonya's garden for my MIL's birthday dinner...

Chris: Mommy, if I die, will people miss me?
Me (surprised): What? Anak, why are you talking about death? You'll not die yet.
Chris: Ooopsss sorry... That is when I became old...



Haaayyy nakuk anak, ano ba naman yang mga tanong mo! Nakakaloka at the same time nakakatakot! Ang morbid!


Scenario 3: Playing Safe


Me: Mga anak, who is more handsome, Tito Ninong Paolo or Tito Ninong Raph?
Ian: deadma lang
Chris: Tito Ninong Paolo and Tito Ninong Raph! They are both handsome!


O di ba? Playing safe ang anak ko. Hahaha!


Scenario 4: Favorite Tito Ninong


Me: Who is your favorite Tito Ninong Boys?
Chris: Tito Ninong Paolo!
Me: How about you Ian?
Ian: My real favorite Tito Ninong?
Me: Yes.
Ian: My real favorite Tito Ninong is Tito Ninong Rap Rap!
Me: Why?
Ian: Because he has a Minion pjs!


Mga anak ko talaga o, paiba iba ng favorite. Pero natawa talaga ako kay Ian eh, super babaw lang ng reason kung bakit niya nagging favorite si Rap Rap. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment