Ads

Friday, December 06, 2013

Being MIA for Several Days

Hello! Good mawnin'!!! I'm back! I'm still alive and kicking! Hahaha!

Anyway, I've been through a lot since last week that's why I haven't blogged. =(

First, my twins were hospitalized last week for 5 days and were just discharged last Monday afternoon. It was really terrible. They lost a lot weight because they kept on vomiting like there's no tomorrow. It was really hard for me to see them like that. =(

Second, when we got home, the twins and I still rested. Of course, for the twins, they need to fully recover from their illness. As for me, I need to rest also because I lack sleep and I didn't have a proper sleep at the hospital.

Third, since nobody was left at home when we were in the hospital, there were a lot of things to do - sorting the laundry, sorting the newly ironed clothes, clearing of clutters, updating of hubby's records for tax purposes and many many more.

Lastly, I have a very busy schedule:

December 3, 2013 - I did our monthly grocery shopping by myself. I didn't dare to tag along the twins anymore. Hehe.
December 4, 2013 - I was out with hubby the whole day. I had my prenatal checkup in the morning and we met with our broker in the afternoon to sign some documents.
December 5, 2013 - After lunch, I had a meeting with the previous owner of the house & lot that we purchased and our broker. After our meeting, I went to the wet market to buy some veggies that would last for a week. Then when I got home, I already prepared the things that I'll be bringing in the hospital as well as Christoff's things.

Yes, I did all of those things considering that I'm already due in less than 2 weeks. =)

Have a nice weekend guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment